Friday, January 18, 2013

Winter Has Finally Arrived

The winter weather finally seems to be here pretty consistently. Logan doesn't understand why he can't wear shorts to school. As soon as he gets home he changes into shorts and a t-shirt. Lucas, on the other hand, wears his hoodie all the time! We can barely get it off for bedtime and pictures. This past Tuesday we had a winter mix of precipitation. It's one of my teaching days and thankfully school was just delayed an hour. It didn't affect Logan at all because he goes at 10:30am. I love that it's finally cold enough for Lo and I to enjoy hot chocolate and apple cider at night. I hate how empty the house looks after Christmas, so this year I decided to leave out the decorations that were more winterish for a while longer. I love warm pjs and all the extra snuggle time with my boys.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven:
(Ecclesiastes 3:1 ASV)





No comments:

Post a Comment