Sunday, January 6, 2013

Karice's Jungle Baby Shower

     Today I helped host a baby shower for a sweet girl at church, Karice. She's our new music/ administration minister's wife. She and her husband, Aaron both attended DBU the same time I was there. They are getting ready to welcome baby boy number 2 very soon.  Here's the pictures I took before the shower started. My sweet friend Leah (who made the boys ScoobyDoo cake-you can see it here) made the cake for the shower. I don't know how she does it, but she outdoes herself EVERY time! Kimberly (our children's minister) made the cute lil diaper cakes and banner, Cynthia did the little pots with the animal print ribbon around the rim, and Rikki made the picture for the sono pic. I made the wreath. It was my first attempt at making a wreath and I think it came out pretty cute! We had so much fun celebrating the impending arrival of Baby Ledford #2! 















   

No comments:

Post a Comment