Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Precious Memory

    Tonight as I was tucking the boys into their bed, Logan needed a Kleenex. I took a few minutes to snuggle with Lucas and sing Jesus Loves Me. I have always sang this to the boys replacing "me" in the song with their name. As I was finishing singing it to Lucas, Logan crawled into bed and asked if I was going to sing it to him. I told him of course! When I got to the chorus, Lucas began to sing with me Yes, Jesus loves Logan. It brought tears to my eyes! It was such a precious moment. Such a simple praise song, but what a powerful message! 

   Jesus loves Logan, this I know
For the Bible tells me so.
Little Logan to Him belongs.
Logan is weak;
But Jesus is strong.


Yes, Jesus loves Lucas! 
Yes, Jesus loves Lucas!
Yes, Jesus loves Lucas!
The Bible tells me so.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment