Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun with Friends

    Heather, Josiah, and Grayson came down from Arkansas to put new carpet in their house here. They're trying to sell if anyone is looking. On Friday night, Heather picked me up and we met Rikki at the Cheesecake Factory. It was so much fun chatting and catching up. I did have a piece of cheesecake since I have been added sugar free. Once I got I home my stomach hurt. It was so sweet; I wished I hadn't eaten it. By the way, I'm proud to say I'm back to being added sugar free and think I'm going to continue except for special occasions after January is over. The fourth member of our little group Krista had other plans and wasn't able to join us.


    On Saturday, we met at McDonald's for lunch and playtime. We're missing Grayson who got sick and the Rikki's girls because baby Hannah was sick. The kids had so much fun eating and playing. They all got along so well. While we were there, there was a little boy who was being a bully. Things settled down again once that child left. Isn't it amazing what one little person can do!

   
    Here's baby Miles! He was such a happy, content baby the whole time. He didn't fuss once!


    Heather and the boys left after our play date since GrayGray was sick. We are so thankful for the time we were able to spend with them!

     On Sunday, we had lunch and the quarterly  business conference after church. We ate pizza, salad, and cookies. Since Hannah was sick and Brice was part of running the meeting, Rachel sat with us and Chelsea joined our table for the eating part. Logan, Rachel, and Chelsea did a great job of sitting quietly during the meeting.

    After Lucas finished eating, he went back to the nursery to play with his friends.

   
    We finished our Sunday with a family nap and just relaxing at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment