Friday, February 24, 2017

I Hear You Loud and Clear

     Last week, I shared how God has changed my prayer in regards to a specific request. Every time I pray about this specific thing, my prayer has become, "Your will be done." In all honesty, it's a scary prayer because for His will to be done, it may mean my desire changes. Yet, I've felt more at peace and free than I ever have in this area. 

     This week, I had the flu. Which meant as I was lying around, I had a lot of time to think...which can get me into trouble because then I worry. 

     But God is so good because this morning, He gave me reminder after reminder that I don't need to worry because His plan is best. 

     Before I even got out of bed, I opened the Bible app on my phone, and this is the first verse I see.


     As I thought about what to post with it these lyrics came to mind:

"When you don't move the mountains
I'm needing you to move
When you don't part the waters
I wish I could walk through
When you don't give the answers
As I cry out to you
I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in you
I will trust in you"
(Lauren Daigle, I Will Trust In You)

     My heart was encouraged as I got my day started. Then on the way to school, we listened to the Praise and Worship station on Apple Radio. The message was repeated in almost every song we heard. 

"It will be my joy to say Your will Your way

It will be my joy to say Your will Your way

It will be my joy to say Your will Your way always"

(Chris Tomlin, Lay Me Down)

"My life

I know it's never really been mine

So do with it whatever You like
I don't know what Your plan is
But I know it's good, yeah

I wanna tell You now that I believe in

I wanna tell You now that I believe in

In You, so do what You do, oh"
(Francesca Battistelli, Write Your Story)
"You give and take away

You give and take away

My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name"

(Matt Redman, Blessed Be Your Name)
     As I pulled into my parking spot at school this morning, I told God," I got Your message loud and clear. There's no need for me to worry because Your plan is best. Your plan will prevail." 
     Your will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment