Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet Logan

    Logan has such a sweet spirit and compassionate heart. Logan had a very rough morning today. He didn't want to get up. He didn't like the clothes I picked out. Starbucks was out of the organic chocolate milk in the carton, and he didn't like the chocolate milk they made him. Logan threw a fit before we left the house and was yelling at me. This morning on the playground during recess, Logan came to me and apologized for yelling at me and making me have a rough morning like him because of the way he was acting. It's an incredible thing to watch God begin to work in your child's life. I know God has amazing plans for Logan and I can't wait to see how He uses Logan's sweet spirit and compassionate heart to bring Him glory!
   
Here's Logan at school when we had our Easter egg number hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment