Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh, Lucas...

    When little Lucas Elisha entered our world on August 12th, he was so calm and laid back. He was a good sleeper, eater, self entertainer, etc. I just knew I finally got my easy child. Logan is not really difficult, but very opinionated with a stubborn streak. Lucas is really starting to come into his own. Testing us, our boundaries-trying to figure out who he is. He's got quite a little personality.We've never had a problem taking our boys out to eat. I mean occasionally they would get a little loud or try to crawl under the table, but normally they settle down pretty quickly. Then today we went to Beto's for lunch after church and Lucas started and would not stop. He was loud and talking to the people in the booths in front and behind us. When we corrected him, he ignored us or laughed. I guess it's a good thing the older couples around us thought he was cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment