Sunday, February 14, 2016

IBC Celebrate Love Banquet

     Last night was our Celebrate Love Valentine banquet at church. I had a lot of fun planning it and helping decorate for it. When I walked in with Joshua last night I was so excited about how beautifully it came together. I just wished a couple of friends had been there to see it for themselves because we couldn't have pulled it off with out them. I took these before I went home to get ready.











     We had Eddlemon's BBQ for dinner, and it was delicious! We sat with the Potts and Prices and had so much fun laughing and talking. After dessert, we went into the sanctuary and watched a comedy DVD by Anita Renfroe. She was hilarious! I laughed so hard! 

Photo credits go to Cynthia for taking this beautiful picture of us. 



This was my favorite verse poster from last night:

“Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.”
1 Peter 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment