Monday, May 20, 2013

Logan's Last Day of First Grade

     I can't believe my baby finished first grade today! Logan has worked so hard this year. He earned a work ethic award and made the Dean's List (overall GPA of 90 or higher) for the fall and spring semesters! He has grown and learned so much. I think he finally is beginning to understand that school is about learning and not just completing assignments. He even wants to "homeschool" over the summer so "second grade will be easy next year". 

    For his last day, I bought Chick-fil-a and ate lunch with him. I left Lucas at home so we just had a mommy and Logan lunch.



     After lunch, I went and put together a summer/end of school gift for the boys. I got them each new swim trunks, rash guards, flip flops, and sunglasses from the Children's Place. Then I went to dollar tree for the beach pails, frisbees, water squirters, goggles, popsicle cup, sand toys, water balloons, and angry bird space fruit snacks. The boys were so excited about their gifts. Let the summer fun begin!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment