Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cake and Pie Auction

     After church, our youth/children held a cake/pie auction to help raise money for camp. Our church does this every year, and it's always so much fun! They serve a spaghetti lunch and people bid on desserts made by church members.

     This year Joshua bought Mrs. Sedella's banana pudding. It was so yummy! I say was because there might be one small serving left. When we got home from church, I set the banana pudding on the counter and went in the other room. When I came back into the kitchen, the boys had spoons and were eating straight out of the container the pudding came in. I wish I would've taken a picture.

     The grand finale was four of the boys from the youth group was auctioning off themselves for yard work for a day. We have some things we are wanting to do and change in the back yard, so Joshua "bought" the boys. My boys are excited-we're still trying to explain to them that the big boys are coming to work not just play. I have a feeling I'll have to let the big boys take a few play breaks with the little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment