Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Resurrection Day 2016

     We kicked off our Easter celebrations with family and friends yesterday. We had an egg hunt and lunch at Calli's house yesterday morning. All my nieces and nephews were there. Grandpa ate lunch with us. And I got lots of snuggle time with my lil PW. 













     Then we headed over to Kelli's house to hunt eggs with friends. I think this needs to become an annual event. The kids had fun playing and jumping on the trampoline. 







     This morning we made resurrection rolls for breakfast. The boys were so excited until Lucas realized he couldn't eat them because the marshmallows could mess up his dental work. Then I felt like a terrible parent. 


     





     Logan and Lucas sang with the children's choir in church this morning. Logan had two solos. He did such a great job. I'm so proud of him!




     Then we came home and had lunch. I cooked my ham in the slow cooker for the first time and it was delicious. I also made an Easter dirt cake for dessert. 



Jesus is risen! He is risen indeed! Happy Easter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment