Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Celebrating Nine Years

     Yesterday we celebrated nine years of marriage. Joshua actually surprised me and took the afternoon off. I had to coordinate STAAR retest yesterday, so when I texted my mom to pick me up, Joshua came instead. I saw his car down at the corner of the parking lot, and said to the girls at the front that it looked like my husband's car, but it couldn't be because he was in North Richland Hills. Finally he pulled up in front of the school and, I saw it was him!

     We went to Chili's for lunch. It was where we had our first date, and we had a gift card Scott and Leah had given us a while back. 


     Then we went to see Jurassic World in IMAX 3D. We loved it! My only complaint was it was super loud. Louder than normal, but I'm sure we'll be purchasing that movie when it releases. 


     Then we came home and had a chill evening with the boys. 

     Happy nine years, Joshua!!! I love you more each day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment