Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa Claus Memory Lane

     The boys and I are going to see Santa in the morning. As they were playing in the their play room, I got out all the past Santa pictures. It's amazing how big they have gotten. I'm reminded how time flies; it seems it was just yesterday Logan was celebrating his first Christmas as a four month old. I'm also heavy hearted for the families in Connecticut and around the world who have lost children in the last year, who do not get another Santa picture or Christmas with their sweet babies.

Christmas 2006: Logan's 1st Christmas, 4 months

Christmas 2007: Logan, 16 months

Christmas 2008: Logan, 2 yrs

Christmas 2009: Logan 3 yrs, Lucas' 1st Christmas, 4 months

Christmas 2010: Logan 4 yrs, Lucas 16 months

Christmas 2011: Logan 5 yrs, Lucas 2 yrs

Lord, I'm so thankful for each Christmas You've given me with my boys. 
While I ask for many, many more,  I trust Your will for our lives. 
May we always be grateful for the Christmases You've given and not bitter about the ones You've haven't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment