Friday, November 2, 2012

Surprise Party!

     This year I turned 30 on October 14th. My sister, Calli, and best friends, Rikki, threw a surprise party for me the night before my birthday. I knew something was up, but I thought one our best friends who moved to Paris, TX had come to surprise so when Joshua and I walked into Rikki and I saw all these friends I was surprised! 
     If you know me, then you know I am a HUGE Crimson Tide fan! My sister somehow talked my best friend who is a huge Arkansas fan to give me a Crimson Tide party and allow Tide decorations into her house. I think Rikki must really  love me! :) The wooden sign at the back of the table, my sister made for me. My sister also made the cake. 


Rikki and I:


Some of the party guests:

Calli and I:

My love and I:

Here are a couple of family pictures my mom took on birthday before church. I love my boys so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment