Friday, July 13, 2012

Kourtney's Baby Shower

     My sister Kourntey will be making me an Aunt very soon! She is due July 27th. She is having a little boy and naming him Kyle Neal. Calli (our other sister) and I gave her a baby shower. Kourntey wanted a sports theme. 

 I made this cupcake cake which I found the idea for on Pinterest. 

 Calli made this adorable diaper cake,

 fruit baby, and 

 mini nursing pillow.

 I made this banner using onesies, bibs, diapers, and sparkly letters in Cowboys' colors for his name. 

 Here's the decorated table.

 And the guests Sadie and the Colonel. 

 Mom and Kourtney

 Josh and Calli

 Maddie, Chloe, and Heather

 Watching Kourtney open her presents. 

     We took Kourtney the bassinet we have that both Logan and Lucas slept as well as many of our friends. I can't wait for lil Kyle to sleep in it too! Babies are such a precious gift from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment